Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Because...

Little, white, Jack Russell Terriers are the cutest things ever...

Little, white, Jack Russell Terriers doing running dog walk work is even better...

VERY NICE WORK Sarah and Fitz!!!

I've been working with this team for awhile via emails and youtube :) A fun fun team to work with and as you can see Sarah does a great job with him. It's so fun to see a young dog SO HAPPY to work!! With distractions too :)

Fun how the internet allows me to work with people all over the place...everything in moderation right??

Still enjoying non-phone time. Getting a LOT more done. Feeling accomplished. This is a good thing :)

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I've been watching Fitz over on Sarah's blog since he was a baby. I always thought he looks like another Crackers in the making, and now I know why! How funny!

Sarah said...

You are making our journey and incredible one, Loretta!