Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sometimes Crap...

Just happens...

Trial this weekend, I need to work my dogs...losing motivation...Gator and Klink on team, Lynn sitting team out as she is a bit weird after her heat cycles...gets kinda WHAAAAT????? So rather than subject those to her "IM A BANANA" moments (so nicely coined by my FB friend Kristi O)...I will just run her Saturday in classes where those moments only will affect her Q...

I'm not 100% sure how motivated the dogs are right now to be honest :) But we will pull it together by Friday :)
Health concern that has popped up will be checked out Monday...I wish it was this week...why do I have to wait until Monday :-(

But hey! Still losing weight!! I am looking lots better on the outside anyway!!! YAY ME!!! :) And look! I am girlie!!! Yay me again!! :)
So it feels good to be looking better...just wish the rest of my body would go along with the program 100%...but hey, I am almost the weight that my drivers license says I am!!! LOL

What is it about your 30's? Stuff starts breaking...or not working...or overworking? Stupid 30's...

I decided not to trial Sunday...figured I would be nervous about Monday anyway...going to attend a Halloween party Saturday night (Andy as a redneck and me as a Greek Goddess....how funny is THAT??Irony on both ends!!!)....hopefully just enjoy things...

I need to focus on enjoying stuff...hopefully Monday I will have answers...I hate the unknown, I like to have control...and there is nothing worse than when your own body wants to betray you...

REGARDLESS...I will enjoy my weekend...dammit. 

And I had to share this...look at these cute sunglasses...a dear friend sent them to me because during my seminar she thought I needed a nice pair (I normally only get cheap sunglasses as I tend to lose them)...I am guarding these with my life...they are truly awesome!! And pink!! And super cute!!! They are either on my face or in their case...Thank you so much MB...seriously...they mean a lot to me! I know, just sunglasses, but the thought behind them was just so very sweet!!! 
 So for now...I am going to focus on the good things in life...like sunsets...
 And my amazing puppies...

My friends, my family, my students, the guy that runs Crackers :) Etc etc...and all of you that take your time to read this blog (I still don't know why :) But that's OK ;-)

On the seminar front...added some more dates of teaching...I love it :) FUN FUN FUN!!

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!! Get out and enjoy a Halloween party! Dress up like a kid again and have some fun!! :)

7 comments:

Taryn said...

If you think health issues are wonky in your 30's, just wait til your 50's when the female hormones dry up! Oy!

Good luck w/ your appt, hope everything is OK!

Meadghbh said...

Yes, Loretta, can't speak to female hormones but can say, just wait for your 40s, 50s and 60s. Thinks break and don't get better :)

Amis said...

We will see you kids this weekend.... Saturday, anyway! I had some weird health wonkiness earlier this year, maybe yours is the same as mine. The docs freaked out, but it ended up being not so scary. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

shawn said...

As I was told when I hit 30, "The warranty runs out at 30 - then you have to start paying..."

Seriously, I hope everything turns out to be ok.

shawn said...

As I was told when I turned 30, "The warranty runs out at 30 - then you have to start paying..."

But seriously, I hope everything turns out to be ok.

Chris and Ricky said...

You look so good!! Hope you get good news on Monday. I'll be sending good thoughts your way!

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck said...

You look great!!! I am amazed at the willpower. Good luck this weekend!