Sunday, April 15, 2012

GO BERNERS!! :)

I have to share this with you...here is Mr. Quin...he is a bouncing boy Berner!  His mom decided to limit the shock to his body, she wanted to teach a running DW and Aframe. Using ST's method we have been training him :)

Berners as a breed I just adore! They are happy, VERY smart dogs, finding their motivation is the key to this breed :) And teaching them from young dogs to RUN RUN and RUN MORE! :) Quin is a fun dog to work with and he's always ready to go!

I'd say he is really doing well! That's a lot of mass (90 pounds) and height to get figured out on a TEENY board :) Each rep he is getting faster :) GOTTA LOVE IT!

 Can't wait to get to his Aframe! :) He's doing all the other stuff too :) Jumps, tunnels, and lots of handling...a SOLID FOUNDATION.


Quin and his mom are working hard, I love my students!!!! :)

4 comments:

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

Wow that is looking good. Sounds like he is very lucky to have a great trainer and a great instructor

Diana said...

Wow, thats awesome!!

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck said...

I love Berners!!!! Such bouncy and happy dogs yet also amazing foot warmers :)

Chris and Ricky said...

That is fantastic! Fastest Berner I have ever seen! :)