Tuesday, April 5, 2011

OK...really...stop...

WTF? I'm sick AGAIN...annoying...and now that spring is here it's even MORE annoying...

So I lay in bed...Day 89: While my dogs tear up the house...

I did not take Ernestine/Rosemary/Satan's bottle...nope...did not...nope. And I did not spend all day trying to figure out how to get the LAST bit of milk replacer out of it. And I did NOT get pissed because I couldn't get said milk replacer out of it and chew off the top of the diet coke bottle...I did not.

Here's my problem...I lay in bed, feel like shit...

Then...I start to feel better! YIPPEE!!!!!

I feel REALLY GOOD!!!!!

I'm BOUNDING! FROLICKING!! RUNNING!!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Left to right...me showing my awesome muscles, me doing a cartwheel, me jumping, and me being all happy and stuff.

That yellow thing is my pony tail...don't judge me...I'm sick.

Let's go run some dog walks Lynn! YAY!! HAPPINESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And I'm tired so there is no pony tail...I'm bald...sorry...)

And...because I am an idiot...and have no parent to tell me to stay in bed...I run, I party, I have fun....and then...


F*CK, F*CK, F*CKITY, F*CK....

I'm sick again...so I am back in bed...why can't I NOT act like a five year old and just STAY IN BED.

I'm such an idiot...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Stay in bed an extra day past feeling good, take it easy, drink fluids, sleep..........

Patty said...

Feel better!! Get some rest

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck said...

Your pictures needed no subtitles. Don't doubt your awesome drawing skills!

And yes, stay in bed, feel better, and stop making me obsessively think about adding a stopped contact. It's been entering my dreams now!