Monday, March 7, 2011

OK...better...

Day 65: Better :)
Today was a much better day for Lynn :) She has been very standoffish with me since she fell. She is normally by my side all the time, but wanted no part of that...so...I figured I would give her all the space she needed.
~~
She was terrified of me right after the fall and that evening, I can only assume from the pain, etc...and each day has been getting better with me. But even yesterday, if I made a sudden movement, she would react to it. So I just let her be.
~~
Today it has been as if nothing ever happened :) We went on an off leash walk (with just her and I) to see how she was doing...she enjoyed it :) And it was nice to see the happy Lynn back :) She is feeling a ton better, much more animated and sassy.
She really wants to herd the sheep :) See how pink they are?? LOL Love it! :)
It's just so nice to have her back...miss my Stewart a lot :) There is still a bit of swelling, but nothing horrible that another week won't fix...so I am very grateful as it could have been SO much worse.
~~
Thanks to all of you for all the prayers and thoughts for Lynn. You have no idea how much I appreciate it!
~~
Day 66: No Means NO!
Yeah Gator...He's such an ass :)

3 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

Great news about Lynn! What a relief that she is almost back to normal!

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck said...

That is awesome news!!! It must feel even better to have your little girl back by your side!

Loretta Mueller said...

Thanks Chris and Laura! :) It's nice she is back to almost normal :)