Monday, March 7, 2011

OK...better...

Day 65: Better :)
Today was a much better day for Lynn :) She has been very standoffish with me since she fell. She is normally by my side all the time, but wanted no part of that...so...I figured I would give her all the space she needed.
~~
She was terrified of me right after the fall and that evening, I can only assume from the pain, etc...and each day has been getting better with me. But even yesterday, if I made a sudden movement, she would react to it. So I just let her be.
~~
Today it has been as if nothing ever happened :) We went on an off leash walk (with just her and I) to see how she was doing...she enjoyed it :) And it was nice to see the happy Lynn back :) She is feeling a ton better, much more animated and sassy.
She really wants to herd the sheep :) See how pink they are?? LOL Love it! :)
It's just so nice to have her back...miss my Stewart a lot :) There is still a bit of swelling, but nothing horrible that another week won't fix...so I am very grateful as it could have been SO much worse.
~~
Thanks to all of you for all the prayers and thoughts for Lynn. You have no idea how much I appreciate it!
~~
Day 66: No Means NO!
Yeah Gator...He's such an ass :)

3 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Great news about Lynn! What a relief that she is almost back to normal!

Laura, Lance, and Vito said...

That is awesome news!!! It must feel even better to have your little girl back by your side!

Loretta Mueller said...

Thanks Chris and Laura! :) It's nice she is back to almost normal :)