Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oops!!!

Day 48: Another Pair of Jeans :)

Yep...another pair of jeans I fit into :) Plugging away, my blood pressure is normal (was high)...I can run my dogs without being winded...I am not tired all the time...and the pounds are coming off (a bit slower than I would like...but that's me for ya!). My don't have a "muffin top" anymore either...maybe because I am not eating muffins?

Makes me wonder...as I got bigger...I kept buying bigger clothes, instead of just telling myself to STOP EATING...would have been a lot cheaper. And...I wouldn't have gotten overweight in the first place. Hindsight...

Taking photos with 7 dogs around is always interesting :) Apparently Klink wanted Sock Monkey to make an appearance...he's like that person at a party that shows up RIGHT in the middle of a conversation you are having and his appearance stops the conversation...and then he just stands there...waiting...quietly...

Everyone, say hello to Sock Monkey...averting eye contact...

If you watched yesterdays video...you will know why this happened :) Lynn ripped her stop pad...only one, but it is really bad and she is still limping this am...SO...no trial this weekend for her :( I am bummed, I really wanted to see where her Running DW's were...but, I can't anyway. I checked Gator, Klink and Crackers to make sure they were fine, no issues and then I had to go teach. I came home and then rechecked the rest of them, Even had ripped both front pads (but you wouldn't know it...she isn't as dramatic as Lynn!).

So no biggie...let them all out to potty and then realized, they were falling through the snow, and that was FURTHER ripping up those stop pads...So...we now have this for potty time...

Makes me immediately go into Olivia Newton Johns "LETS GET PHYSICAL, PHYSICAL! I WANNA GET PHYSICALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!"....yes, you have to belt that song out...it's just what you do.

Even however, does not look impressed...practically glaring at me...and she looks like a hackney pony going out to potty. Lynn on the other hand, doesn't notice the vet wrap (Thanks Joe and Donna for the bag of it!!!! We use this stuff ALL THE TIME!)...

They only have to wear it to go potty, so that is good...but Even is probably going to try to kill me in my sleep...sorry Steven.

Maybe waiting until their pads are a bit harder until I let them run crazy again...oops...

1 comment:

Chris and Ricky said...

With all Even has been through there is no way she was going to bring her discomfort to your attention!! I bet she hates that vet wrap with a passion and who can blame her!

Congratulations on your continued success with weight loss and changing habits! I really admire you!