Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fatness...

Yes that is Zip's new nickname :-)) We are a little over 2 weeks before her due date and all is proceeding as normal. She is getting bigger..I swear everyday!!

This is basically how she now chills out...

She is eating like a little piggie and still running with the pack..though not nearly as fast as before :) As long as she wants to run with them I will let her...

She has suddenly become VERY NEEDY and wants ME all the time, not Andy, not anyone else...but ME. Only I will do and she is VERY vocal about that. I am sure there are things going on inside that she is unsure of so I am taking it with stride....considering she has lots of gas as well and being that close to me I am the victim of a bombing...that dog can clear a room!
Here is a side pic to show her tummy :-)) It will be neat to see how many there are on the x-ray in a few weeks!

Please don't tell her she looks tubby...don't want to give her a complex :-))

No comments: