Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dinner Theater....and Poopin' Outside...

My husband and I went to the Chanhassen Dinner Theatre last night...and I have to admit, my sheltered life NEVER included a play. EVER. I know I know..where is my culture?

I have to admit...I had my doubts...I was not really looking forward to going and listening to singing....just didn't seem "normal"...sure..singing in your car when you don't think anyone is watching...or singing while cleaning the house..etc. in private--great! Sing along.....but just singing a story?? Sounded a little silly to me.

ABSOLUTELY blown away....VERY talented actors...amazing writing and I was so impressed! Why haven't I went there before? I will for sure be returning again! A part of culture I have missed!

My only complaint was that they were sweaty...ewww..not into that. And from my seat in the back of the auditorium..if I can SEE the sweat..that must mean they are COVERED in it.....double eww...

Then we got to stay in a rockin' hotel room--a suite overlooking the twin cities...and for a gal that normally stays in the luxurious De Motel 6---well I felt like Heidi in the big mansion--no it doesn't take much to impress me sometimes :-) And the BEST PART....it was FREE! OH YEAH BABY! All paid for! EVEN BETTER!

Now..for the poopin part (which I am sure you were on the EDGE of your seats scanning this post right!?!?)......

LITTLE DOGS CAN REALLY SUCK...with the change in weather that has us down to completely idiotic below zero temps (which make me question WHY I AM HERE!)....Crackers decided he wanted to train Andy to NOT make him pee AND poop outside at the same time....put him out to pee....then bring him in.....feed him breakfast and THEN he is out to poop.....ya wanna know what Loretta says about that??

NO F***ING way!!!!!!! I don't think so Crackhead--you get your little fuzzy white butt outside and get the deeds done--BOTH of them. So I had to spend sometime outside with the little brat..showing my husband #1 NO he will not freeze to death.... #2 he will learn that the faster he goes the faster he gets to go inside....

So after many minutes of extreme drama (and I mean extreme---whining, shivering, one paw up, etc etc etc) he finally decided he could do his business without a "temperature break"...

Loretta 1 Jack Russell 0

I WIN I WIN I WIN! (yes I did jump around a little----my husband had to admit I was RIGHT! like that EVER happens!)...

I win.....HEHEHEHEHE

No comments: