Saturday, December 20, 2008

SOOO high drive...

I can't stand it anymore....

5 dogs in the house is insane....I am offering up all of them for sale.....

They NEVER stop---they never settle......I have PROOF!!! LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!

Ace----look at him..he has a toy and he wants me to throw it..he never stops!

Klink & Gator like to tag team...


There is Ace again.....getting ready to POUNCE at any moment...

And Zip...pregnant and STILL she doesn't ever lay down and sleep!

And probably the worst offender of ALL...Crackers...

And Gator again...he will NEVER settle....SO frustrating--He likes to perch himself on my sofa pillows---waiting to strike!!
I mean really...I knew everyone told me BC's were HIGH DRIVE..but this is just insane!!
I can't live like this anymore!!!!! :-))

1 comment:

EmilyHurt said...

I know precisely how you feel!

The cat-like JRT is definitely the worst offender in all households, methinks!