Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Naughty Pants...

That is Zip's name and she did get it honestly---she is a very smart little border collie and is ALWAYS waiting for you to take your eyes off her....

However I have learned...as I got more educated and had more experience running agility..she is not NEARLY as naughty of a dog that I used to think she was....

Yes she did decide in trials to not:

worry about weave pole entries
worry about doing a startline stay
worry about staying on the table

However she always does what I ask her to do as far as handling and I never gave her that credit until now :-)) She is a honest little bugger, tries really hard to keep her bars up and in general gives me 200% at everything she does-----so maybe she isn't such a naughty pants...

Well OK...she broke into the dog food area this am and tried to gorge herself to death on kibble.....maybe she still is...

She will be back running at th BOTC AKC trial....her debut trial I was a dumby and decided NOT to video her runs..NO idea why...I should have she has some amazing ones!

So....we will be taping all the runs for this next weekend...I am sure she will perform to her best as always :-)) Now if I can just keep up!

I uploaded videos from last weekends USDAA trial with Klink and Gator..also some videos of Crackers doing agility training (Andy's JRT) and one of the Noodle Poodle (aka Zip) practicing :-)

www.youtube.com/fulltiltagility

Enjoy!

No comments: