Sunday, September 14, 2008

BOTC trial

Zip, Klink and I headed off to the Bloomington Obedience Training Club's agility trial Saturday and Sunday----though we had many nice runs....one-itis was prevalent this weekend!

Zip ran lovely and is still sound WOO HOO!!!!! She ran her heart out :-)))

Saturday:

Zip finished her AXJ and got 3rd place!-we had a bobble during the run that added some time..ugh.

Klink got her first MX leg with a 2nd!
Gator finished his OA with a 1st!

Sunday not as great :-))

The only Q we got was with Klink in Standard.....after a hard call-off (brought on by me!) she ended up 3rd.....good dog. 2nd MX leg.

Zip I messed up in Std and Jww.....oh well.

Gator was VERY NAUGHTY in standard and JWW

Klink was a bit naughty in JWW....but she only knocked ONE bar all weekend so I was pretty happy with her :-)))

They did great...so I was the weak link this weekend I believe :-)))) Oh well.....next time!

No comments: