Friday, February 10, 2012

Trips...

Have a few trips planned the next several weeks....Arizona....herding...lots of fun!!!

The Arizona trip is just for humans though...I'll miss them! My good friend D will be taking care of them entire gang...I always worry for her sanity, but she assures me that she has plenty of vodka to tide her over. Just in case I'll get her another bottle.

Remember D, just COUNT bodies, don't worry about who is there until you are missing one...it's easier that way :)

Her quote the last time she watched them was "I feel like John and Kate Plus 8"...HA! Yeah...that's better than the Duggars I guess??? RIGHT???

Maybe I should get two bottles of vodka...just to be on the safe side...

I am so very grateful for D...I wouldn't trust my pack with anyone else...just because, well...I'm a bit of a neurotic person...and D keeps everyone in line :) They are quite a band of little evil opportunists and it takes someone with a strong will to deal with them. THANK YOU D!!!!!!

In regards to the other trips...for herding etc...

The dogs will be spending lots of time in the car....doing this...
And this...
But it will be worth it...sheep are always worth it :)

4 comments:

livin life said...

Okay give it up...where are you going to "herd"? And when? I might be going through Knox country in May....how about a rendezvous??

Kristin said...

Herding in UT would be fun, just saying. :)

D said...

7 Muellers plus 2 Beardies plus 2 cats.. no wonder I lose track! We did fine on the overnight, I think we can all survive the week long vist. They are all good dogs.. most of the time (or else I'd NEVER agree to it)! HA!

Ace: always good, usually sleeping.
Klink and Gator: LOVE ME, PET ME.. no one EVER pets us!
Even and Lynn: Here's a toy.. do you see this toy..? will you throw this toy??? Why won't you throw it!? What about this toy?
Zip: EVERYONE get away from D! She is MIIIIINNNEE! I will kill you all if you try to sit next to her!
Crackers: I want my Daddy, I am sad! Can we cuddle? Ok, now I'm fine!

Loretta Mueller said...

Kristin----Have two trips planned, but maybe March!!! UGH!!!!

D....yep....that's pretty much gonna be your life...LOL

Luckily Zip doesn't want to kill anyone...they all ignore her...she is all bark and no bite...