Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pictures :)

Day 134: My dogs are spoiled :-)
Took a few pics...Ace was at D's house already, so he is FINE :) Just hanging out with her...we are heading home to Missouri. Thank goodness for our awesome housesitter...she is a God send!!!

Took some time just by myself to walk around our place and take a few photos...I really like our little acreage...very peaceful :)
Ernestine is growing up...she's down to one bottle a day :) Almost weaned!!!
This is some kind of barberry bush thingie...it's pretty. That's all I know :)
Zip....Ball....
Apple trees in our little orchard flowering :)
Lynn...she likes to touch me...and this is her being torn between touching me OR the Jolly Ball :)
Even...
Some pretty flower...again, no idea what it is :)
The pups :)
More apple blossums...they smell SOOOO GOOOOOOD
Crackers...doing his "pitbull" impression. I think that's what he looks like when he is panting :)
Barberry thing again :)
Klink
Hostas
Gator
I love dandelions...the husband wages war on them every year...killing them off our property with the vengeance of Bill Murray off Caddyshack...I think it's sad :)
Stewart :)
Plum tree blossums, which look just like apple blossums, also smell AMAZING...
Lambs...getting HUGE...like GINORMOUS!!!
Lynn again :)
Day Lily...
Gator Lily :)
On of my favorite plants we have here :)
Lynn yet again :)
Another favorite!
Zippity Zoom :)
My Grandpa passed away yesterday evening...a wonderful man, a huge part of my life and I am blessed to have been able to get to know him :) He's with Grandma now. There is a kind of peace in my heart knowing he is where he wants be.

5 comments:

Diana said...

Thinking of you and your family at this time.

Breanna said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

Taryn said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandfather.

Original_Wacky said...

I'm so very sorry for your loss, and glad you can find peace in this time.

Loretta Mueller said...

Thanks everyone :) I appreciate all the kind words :)