Saturday, February 12, 2011

More DW stuff :)

Are you tired of it yet? I am :)
~~
I am working with Lynn on varying things into and out of the DW. Just to see how she changes her striding to meet criteria. She seems to be adjusting as she goes, which is good to see. Running fast (ok well, as fast as I can...I am for sure not setting any land speed records :) running slower, etc etc...just changing things up to see what she does with her striding...
~~
Today was the first time I tried turns on the full height DW...she did pretty good. I think it will only get better the more comfortable she is with it. I am not doing turns in the same session, just to keep things separate. I did use a bigger post, thinking she would want the extra help, but she seemed to not care for that...as if to say to me "I am SOOOO above that thing..."...got it Lynn :) Will use a shorter post next time.
~~
I do honestly think the turns are really helping...and she seems to be understanding things...it will be interesting to see how she does on Tuesday when I put her on a rubber DW...
~~
Oh...and I added a few of Crackers :) So cute!

No comments: