Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm Boring Myself Now...

Hey look! Another RDW video...woo hoo...yeah...wooo hoooo....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Starting her further from the down plank...she is doing well...getting it...woo hoo...
BORING...so I am going to probably have this be my last one until I get the turns completely trained...
I also need to work WP entries, and lateral distance on WP's...and jumping...and all the OTHER parts of agility that are lacking due to this DW...
Her a-frame is fine...it's always fine. Running A-frames rock :)
We will just see if she can run her DW this coming weekend at the trial...wanna make any bets? I won't :)
I have a Valentine's Day post...but I figured I would get the boring stuff out of the way first :)

1 comment:

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck said...

No, not boring but thrilling! Epic even! Keep up the videos so geeks like me can over analyze our own work.