Friday, February 11, 2011

Decisions, Decisions...

So...Lynn's last trial for awhile will be in a few weeks. After talking with RDW people (I don't mention names because they might not want me to plaster their names all over the internet, but I am eternally grateful for their help!!!) I need to actually TRAIN on a DW more than once a month to get the dog to do it correctly. Imagine that :) So...things to work on with her, but that is what a trial is all about right? Seeing where your training is. I am in no hurry with her (I have beaten that into my head) so I need to just wait until I can actually train her more. I have even noticed Crackers DW's are a bit less than stellar...so I see it in him as well.
Edited: I think I am going to enter her in jumpers, snooker and gamblers...no DW's...I think it is a good plan so she can still get used to trialing, all the craziness...but not worry about DW's right now.
~~
And...I need to get her on a rubberized DW a LOT more...so I might be just resurfacing my DW with rubber...most of the trials around here have rubber contacts anyway...
~~
Or buy another DW...one normal, one rubberized...LMAO...um yeah. Not gonna happen!
~~
The bottom line is...I need to move :) Like yesterday...sigh...
~~
Today's goal now that the weather is actually going to be near the freezing mark, go work straight DW's...which I will do. I plan on taking video just to see if the turn work has completely crapified (is that a word?) my contact :) And I am thinking it might,but I am secretly hoping it hasn't.
~~
Trial in 2 weeks= No Expectations...please remind me of this closer to the date OK? :)
Blogger decided to stop being such a b*tch...so I can upload pictures again :)

Day 41: GET OFF ME!!!!

2 females in season, one in standing heat...and Gator is the target. And he doesn't like it, ONE DAMN BIT. Poor guy...this too shall pass Gator. Until then I will protect you, and put Zip up so she doesn't attempt to sodomize you multiple times a day...

Whoever said male dogs are gross has never been to my house when the girls are in season...it's a very interesting time...

Day 42: BAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Even... :)

I am counting the days until winter takes a hike and we can be outside again...working sheep, running agility, mowing the yard etc. Once the sun and warmth come, I won't be sleeping for 2 months, so high on sunshine...but I'll take it.

Maybe next year I will take a vacation to Mexico...sit on the beach, drinking a margarita, and just enjoy being WARM.

Oh...and update on the fitness stuff...I don't hardly even think about it anymore, but I am steadily losing more weight...my body fat is going down. The anxiety with losing weight has passed and I don't weigh myself a lot, or worry what goes into my mouth...just moderation...and exercise :) A very peaceful place to be...

And I am running faster in agility...my dogs LOVE it...I think I did more front crosses this past trial weekend than I have...I KNEW I would get there...what an amazing feeling...and running 3 dogs in snooker or Gamblers or whatever...no issues. I wasn't exhausted at the end of the day...it was so nice.

I love Salmon and Brown Rice (who knew!?!?)....I am assuming my taste buds are changing a bit...I still love sugar and chocolate...yummmmm...but I don't need it as much anymore....

Good stuff :) All good stuff...well...minus winter. Winter is never good :)

And I shall leave you with this quote as it made me laugh out loud this morning :)

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. "

I am grateful for my friends :)

No comments: