Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lynn---Day 2

Well yesterday was plenty fun running Stewie at the trial, so I was interested to see what she would do today :)

It started out with Starter Pairs and she ran that like a pro! I messed her up with a crappy push out of the weaves ;) But we recovered and ended up with a Q & 1st! She didn't go off into never never land after the A-frame so I was pleased with that :)

Then Starter Standard...she ran this very nicely as well! She was a bit fast on her A-frame, but she made it work :) And...she is doing a weird thing on her teeter, bu I am sure that will work itself out :) I messed her up a bit in her weaves, but the rest was great! Dogwalk was LOVELY, ended up with a Q and 1st :) It was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!

Starters Jumpers---again she was handling great :)I messed her up a bit (see a theme here??) but another Q and 1st :) GOOD GIRL!!!!

So happy with her, her speed isn't 100% yet, but she is doing well, trying much more today than yesteday...so I am so happy! :) Here is the video :)



Klink did well today also--she won Gamblers and Steeplechase Finals, she had a GREAT run in Standard, but da momma messed up and she got an R :-( She also got 2nd in Jumpers and 2nd in Pairs running with Terry and Presto :) Gator got 2nd in Gamblers, 2nd in Standard, 3rd in pairs and 1st in Jumpers--so he was 4 for 4 :) Good boy!

Crackers did great, dogwalks were a bit weird yesterday, but today he did one and it was lovely :) He ran it and Andy had a party. They had several Q's and 1st places on all of them.

Great weekend, great dogs, great friends and it was alot of fun! It was DAMN hot though! :-)

5 comments:

Monique said...

Congrats on a great first weekend. And yes, the teeter thing will work itself out. It looks like she is segmenting out the contact criteria. I see this a lot in young dogs (as I'm sure you do as well). How did you originally teach the teeter?

Diana said...

Congrats on a great weekend with all your dogs!! Diana

Loretta Mueller said...

Thanks ladies! :-)) Monique, I did the bang game and a lowered teeter...I have actually not had a dog do this yet..so if you have any ideas feel free to let me know :)

D said...

Big congrats to you and babydog Lynn! She looked so great! And, yes...it was ridiculously hot! YUCK! Thanks for running with River, with a dog as "special" as him, we were pretty proud to run with you guys!

Loretta Mueller said...

Thanks Dianna :)

It is always fun for me to run with students! :) River was a good boy!