Friday, November 6, 2009

Sniff...sniff....

I am SO going to miss my two girlies...I haven't left them for longer than a weekend since they were born. I am sure it will be much harder for ME than them :)

Andy will be taking them on the road with him for the time I am gone, so they will get lots of socialization and time in new places :) Always good.

I did one more training session with them today in the sun and 60 degree temps!!?! And then had to take a few pictures of them :) They are growing up so fast!

Next year they can go...

















4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are very adorable pixs!!

Hillcrest Border Collies said...

Where is Even??? You just substituted Zip in for Even huh?

Sarah said...

you should keep a photo of each of them with you ... oh and you could keep one of Andy too, 'cause you'll him him too right :)

have a great trip!

Loretta Mueller said...

Yeah...I will miss him...sure Sarah :) LOL

Thanks Diane :) I think I am getting the hang of the camera.

Yes that is Even...I have a hard time telling them apart at times...I figure it will only get worse :)