Monday, November 2, 2009

One of my FAVORITE things...

Is watching a pup turn onto sheep for the very first time...there is something amazing about seeing a dog that has never been on sheep, turn on and their instinct tells them what to do :) Amazing :)

Spot, one of the pups from Zip's litter got to go on sheep today for the first time :) He isn't raised near sheep and to my knowledge has never seen a sheep.

I went in the pen with him and INSTANTLY he turned on, cast out and around the sheep and came to balance...what a lovely boy :) Lots of natural talent and was very thinking and serious :) What a good boy!

It is so neat to see them figure sheep out...so far the litter looks great! I am so happy to get to see them all grow up :)

Can't wait to see them all working stock someday...hopefully I will see that :)

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Yep! Nothing like that!