Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Off to the great city of....

Hortonville!!?!? Um yeah...AMAZING! and to top it off they have a La Quinta...yeah. A MAZ ing...

USDAA trial, first trial of the year around here to get Q's for Nationals...hope to get a DAM Q and a Grand Prix Q on Klink and Gator :-) My sweet little girlie and boy :-)) Biddable (Gator always and Klink...now MOST of the time!)...I can always count on them to do their job ;)

This will also be a fun trip to see if Zip will be sound to run at Nationals this year in Arizona...as long as her supa kewl buddy Disco (who is the only dog worthy of tugging with her) can run in PVP...if he can't, she stays home, but if he CAN, she gets to run :) So we will see how she does.

With her shitty startline stays that go something like this:

WAIT..YOU WAIT....me backing up.....me glaring at her

Zip looking at me with a "YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME BEEEEOTTCCCCHHHHH" shit eating smile on her face...scooting on her fuzzy ass...as fast as she possibly can. Stopping JUST as I look back at her....like I don't notice she moved 30 feet...PPPLLLLEEAAASSSSEEE!

To my dismay, at times she scoots RIGHT to the first jump...sometimes even setting off the timer....We really start like OUT OF THE FREAKIN' RING in Gamblers and Snooker...otherwise I have 5 seconds off the clock from her scooting ass...what a brat...I try different methods...running out (she scoots faster)....etc etc.. but the bottom line is...I don't care. I won't pull her, it is fun for us and who the hell cares. She is EVIL, and I made her that way. So lay in yo bed Lo-retta!

Empty threats...the other two do believe I can kill them at the trial...she however knows I have nothing to back me up...too smart for her own good...

NOTE to the Public: Klink and Gator have GREAT startline stays.....yes I DID learn from Miss Zippity Zoom...

So it should be an interesting weekend...if anything I know we will have fun. I am going to miss Even and Lulu (aka Lynn)....and Andy too! He goes to almost all the trials with me now! He will be home dealing with the girls, Ace and Crackers...

And I will be hoopin' it up in Hortonville...you are TOTALLY jealous :)

No comments: