Saturday, September 26, 2009

Da girls :)

Just enjoying a lazy Saturday afternoon and thought I would let the girls out and take a few pictures of them playing in the agility yard :)

I love a Border Collie's eyes :)

You gonna throw dat??

Even....watching....always...watching...
Still watching....

Closed eyes and WILD eyes :)

Hey...wazzup!

Lynn.....being all "what is the meaning of life" and stuff..

Lulu!!!!
What!?!?!

I'll lay down by her..but not too close...

Lynnie :)
One of my favorite pics of Even :)
This is freakin' stupid....I am outta here!
Fine...but I am not going to touch her...ewwwwww

Lynn...ALL LEGS
Lynn--trolling under the A-frame so Even can't take her toy...yeah right!

Lynn again :)
Such a happy girlie!

Sisters!
You playing with that toy!??!
MINE!!! NO MINE!!!

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Love that Tug-O-War shot!