Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Duluth USDAA

What a weekend we had! Andy and I and all the dogs went up to the Arrowhead Dog Agility Association's USDAA trial in Cloquet, MN! The trailer in tow and had a GREAT weekend :)

Lots of people brought their trailers or Class-C's and it was a BLAST.

The dogs did well, just ran Klink and Gator again and Gator boy was on FIRE! He won Master Standard BOTH days!! And won a HARD Master jumpers course on Sunday! GOOD BOY!!!

He finished his SACH, GCH, RCH, and JCH this weekend! Whatta kid he is! And to think he didn't like agility!?!? ;-p



Klink also did well, but apparently my head was up my rear with her for the weekend...she did GREAT....oh well :)






She did a great job, we were just off--she probably wants to turn me in for a new handler! LOL What a good girl she is :)

It was fun hanging out with all our friends...OH..and Andy got to run a friends dog for his first time in the ring--he did GREAT!!!! GO ANDY! It was really cute and I was very proud of him :)

4 comments:

An English Shepherd said...

Well done & great videos

Wizz :-)

Jodi said...

Love it love it! I don't know a good run from a bad, but I hit "play" on your videos and turn up the volume! "Bad Girlfriend"... LMAO!

Sarah said...

OMG the Theory song is perfect, "no one really know is she's drunk or if she's stoned, but she's coming home with me tonight" lol

Great runs!!!!!!!!!

Loretta Mueller said...

I know...isn't it a great song! LOL