Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hmmmmm......

I forgot something about Zip that I should have told the puppy buyers.....she drools.

Not just a little stream of drool, but lovely bubbles, globs and strands of drool. She foams up tennis balls, and most of the pictures I have of her working stock and doing agility have spittle in them. Rather unbecoming for a lady...but I guess Zip has always been more of a tomboy anway.

She drools because of food, toys or anything she feels she would like. Sheep cause excessive drooling and for some reason frisbees have SUPER spittle producing power...I appologize to any of the puppy owners if you end up with a spittle freak pup.

Huh??? ME drool?? no way....

Um Zip, you have a little on your chin...and a strand coming off the other side of your mouth...

Yep..there is more..pooling into the frisbee and running down...N-I-C-E

Whatever mom, drool is Sexy...Jake thought so anyway...

I mean seriously, I am super perty...drool or no drool.

yuck....
Then there is the double, super, mega sexy spit bubble...that gets the studs EVERY TIME.

No comments: