Sunday, October 12, 2008

Little dogs rock!

One of the advantages of owning a little dog is that you can buy them absolutely ridiculous halloween costumes and they look freakin' cute in them! So we subjected Crackers to a "beee--utiful" transformation!!!! :-))))


His first reaction was that of pure horror...not able to move, or breathe...what is this THING we have put on him!!!?!??!??!
Then....the bargaining phase....PLEASE take this off of me!?!??!
Well.....MAYBE I can move a little bit...
Hey...this might not be so bad....they have cookies!
ok---MAYBE if i give them my cute face...
I personally like the "off the ear" look...whatcha think? Is my antenna straight?
How about taking it all off! I think I am hot!
OK...now I am S-E-X-Y
And I can FLY!!!
Float like a hummingbird, sting like a bee!
I am finding the pros to owning a little dog...most of them involved some kind of sadistic act...but don't worry..the dog was not physically harmed in the making of this blog...

2 comments:

Jodi said...

That is WAY too cute!

Loretta Mueller said...

Thanks! I think EVERYONE needs a little dog! HEHE

Great truck dog! You need one for your BC's!