Tuesday, November 8, 2016

What do YOU want??

 OK so now that we have that pesky housekeeping out of the way, time to get to some fun stuff.

If you are just checking in, go check out the previous blog post, What the Heck Happened so you can get caught up a bit.

I want to know...what do YOU want me to talk about? Ask anything in the comment section please! Then I can take those ideas and run with it! I think this could be fun.
© Loretta Mueller 2016. All Rights Reserved. Do not use without permission.
         
Apparently I have to put that on all my photos now as there is a person on Instagram who has been stealing my photos, and putting them up as her dogs. With some very interesting stories! Lynn is blind and her name is Secret, and Even is deaf. WOW...and here I am doing AGILITY with Lynn! 

I mean...LOOK AT THIS ABUSE!!! Forcing a blind dog to jump a tire!
© Great Dane photos 2012. All Rights Reserved. Do not use without permission. Just in case...

I mean, how did this dog win a regional and run at Nationals?? ;-)

Does this mean I have made it big when people steal my dog photos and post them as their own? Not to mention she has been entering contests with the photos. AWESOME!

So I guess I have arrived...I think that is the lesson here. Or something...

So...I am looking for your questions! Pertaining to dog training of course :) ASK AWAY! I am excited about what you all come up with!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Loretta! Glad to see you back blogging!

I guess I have a question :) I have an 8 mo old retriever that has started to become fixated on my arms when we start running parallel paths. I have an idea on how to start changing her mind about me as the target (running parallel to toy to get focus ahead), but I'm curious if you have some tricks.

Also, what's coming up for FDSA? Love your classes!

Steffi said...

Yeah, WTF was up with the Instagram craziness?? Glad that is over now.

I loved your blog post on thresholds with Gig. I would love for you to share more of your training journey with her. I've struggled with Battle and her motion sensitivity and have found that post very helpful.

Henry said...

WOW!!! Look at that jump! You are awesomeeee :)
Beautiful picture, keep up the great work!
Thank you for sharing with us.

Rachel