Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A moment...

That's all it takes, one second. Elicia and her dogs. Thank God Tobie was found.

It's our biggest fear, one of those dreams that wakes me up in a cold sweat at night.  The dog community is amazing...just amazing.

I pray that the healing can begin...please don't drive while sleepy. After the DH did that about a year ago and rear ended a fuel truck...I have been horribly paranoid about him driving sleepy. Please pull over, please take a short nap. PLEASE.

It can happen to ANY OF US. I was going to have a weekend away from the dogs...but I am rethinking that. I think I will keep them near me, appreciate them and pet them. 

Hug your dogs. 

Article HERE


2 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

I haven't been able to think of anything besides Elicia and her dogs since the FB announcement of her accident. You are right, it could happen to any of us. Thanks for your post!

Monique said...

I just scheduled an extra rest stop on a long trip the end of July...