Monday, October 25, 2010

Facebreak...

Going on a Facebreak for a bit...deleted some "friends" who I have never talked to via email or phone or in person....if you are one of those I deleted, and you actually wanted to really be friends or you follow the blog and I haven't heard from you personally before this, drop me a message and I can friend you. Don't take it personally...just trying to clean up...500+ friends is insane...I am not sure if I even know 500 people period!

Working dogs on sheep, Lynn is in the big field now :) Doing well, flanking nicely, listening, thinking. Lovely. Started a bit of driving with her as well...she is looking very nice. I need a break from agility and stockwork is just that :) Have some wonderful people that can help me out from a distance and I am very grateful to them :) You know who you are, Thank You!!!

Crossing my fingers Even just might get to work this fall! REALLY!!??! Maybe...we will see!

Had some family issues...all is good now...thank God. Puts stuff in a different perspective...makes you remember that most things in life are not that important...agility and working stock are NOT that important...honestly. Family is huge...always remember that...

My nephew is coming up this weekend! I am excited about it! We have the entire weekend planned for him, making caramel apples, cupcakes, the zoo, trick or treating and a ton of other things. Kids grow up so fast, can't wait to see him. And see my sister and BIL...I don't get to see my family much, and I really miss them tons. It will be so much fun! That poor kid is going to get OD'd on so much sugar...glad he's not my kid! :) My sister is convinced Andy and I are going to corrupt the kid..whatever, we wouldn't cuss or say perverted things...naw...nope...wouldn't happen. PROMISE...she still won't let us be unsupervised with him....probably a good idea. One year we taught him "hootchie mama"...note to self: 3 year olds will repeat ANYTHING you say, and will run around the house SCREAMING IT! I am sure having children would have taught us that sooner, but man, glad we learned on HER kid ;) Whew!

ONE MORE SIGNATURE NEEDED FOR THE BUILDING...CROSSING FINGERS THIS HAPPENS! I am going to probably have a giant kegger at the barn when it finally gets put up..joking...ok...no joking...

No comments: