Friday, October 8, 2010

Countdown...

And we are getting close :) The dogs are running GREAT, got them all looked at by the doggie chiro today, a few adjustments here and there, but no big issues. We head out to Louisville this weekend. Zip and Ace are staying here with the house sitter. They will enjoy things staying normal. Klink, Gator, Lynn, Even and Crackers will be going with us. I was going to leave Lynn...but I just can't :) So she will get to say howdy and socialize while there. Come say hi to her if you are going to Nationals! :) And don't forget Even, she would get jealous :)

This will be Andy's first Nationals (well Crackers for that matter) so he is very excited :) I told him just to have fun and not be too serious :) Um yeah...sure...

One of my teams fell apart at the last minute so I hope they can find us a third, otherwise Jet and Klink are just running for the fun of it all :) Tis life!

I love Nationals, I get to see friends from all over, lots of great dogs and handling, and it is my ONE real vacation a year :) And this year is even better because Andy is going :) BONUS!

Dogs are ready, we are ready, LETS GO!!! Good luck to everyone competing and also those that are watching from home!

8 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

Good luck!!! I remember watching you online in the finals of last year's Nationals! That was totally awesome! Hope to see you doing it again this year! I live only 3+ hours from Louisville and would love to come as a spectator but not sure if I can really do it - sure would love to meet you in person though! Maybe some day...

Anonymous said...

See you there! I am in group B, we should meet someplace there. I'm camping on site.

THE Princess Diaries said...

GOOD LUCK! i am sure it will go great even i you don't have your awesome pink shirt =) LOL

Kristi said...

Good luck, have FUN!!!

Kristie said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

Ellie said...

Good luck!!!! Hopefully Cedar and I will be there someday :)

An English Shepherd said...

Yes good luck :-)

Wizz

Loretta Mueller said...

Thanks everyone! I will try to update :)

Ricky you should come over! I would love to meet you!

Ellie--you will I am sure! :)