Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Too loud??

I tried an experiment last night...I ran Lynn like I run Gator and Klink...

I haven't done this, mainly because I wanted to be a QUIET handler, which I am not always :) And so far with Lynn I have been pretty quiet. So, I wanted to see what she would do if I ran her like my older dogs...

Gator has a huge stride, and you have to demand he collect. Klink...is...well...Klink...and you have to demand everything :) People who have ran my dogs, figure this out very quickly when they ask my dogs to do something...and they don't do it! LOL

I have been asking Lynn, and last night I demanded things...and she LOVED it :) FLEW, confident, fast, intense, edgy...pushed on me!!!!

I had a BLAST...Lynn had a BLAST...screw quiet handling...it's overrated anyway...

:-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, I still like the quiet handling personally. Go Lynn!!

Loretta Mueller said...

LOL well Lynn apparently likes loud handling...sigh...

Maybe my next dog will like me being quiet...not sure WHY ALL my dogs like me screaming at them...COULDN'T be the handler..nooooooo :)