Friday, August 20, 2010

To my dogs...and Vittles

...just so you know, I really appreciate it when I take you to the lake for your swim...you slip out of your collar that is attached to the flexi lead and instead of COMING WHEN CALLED, you look at me, turn & swim toward the middle of the lake...prompting me to have to swim AFTER you and catch your little hairy a$$ and drag you back to shore...in pants & a shirt and my tennis shoes...I ♥ you Even, I ♥ you bunches...

Zip...I love it when you steal a bag of Zukes off the table and eat the ENTIRE 1 POUND BAG...there is a reason one of your nicknames is "Fatness"...maybe you should think about this. And I hope you are sick tonight....well, wait...not really. Maybe a tummy ache...

Klink--you are awesome

Gator--you are awesome

Lynn--you are awesome, but you REALLY have to stop peeing in the kiddie pool...seriously...

Crackers--you are....well...Andy's dog

Ace--I really appreciated it when I was biking all of you today, you decided to attack the bike tire, almost flipping me into the ditch and killing me and also Crackers who I almost landed on. You can hardly run, yet apparently your brain told you to attack the bike...AWESOME...

Vittles--stop bringing dead things onto my porch...and stop ambushing the dogs while they are running agility...

OK...thanks...going to go drink now...

1 comment:

Diana said...

Too funny!!! (well sorry about the bike, I could see that happening to me with my dogs). Diana