Thursday, September 10, 2009

Almost 8 months old!

The girls turn 8 months old on the 13th, so I thought I would take a few pics...the other dogs felt left out so I took some of a few of them as well :)

NICE Lynn...be more lady like can ya??

Lynn...the pool shark :)

Even blowing bubbles :)

Even...intense in the water as well!

Zip--trying to be proper..and then there is her tomboy daughter Lynn :)

Gator! One of the few pics of him!

HI! I am Even!!!Klinker!
Wild eyed!
Even Steven
Her impression of Jack Nicholson in "The Shining"...
Klink
Lynn
Lynn--sporting her new hyena build and fuzzy butt hairs...
Gator! AGAIN!
Even--It's.......SOOOOOO.....HOT!
Lynn..stalking and again showing off her weird haircoat she is growing! LOL
The Girls!
Zip :)
Lynn
Klink
Klink again :) She was feeling photogenic as well :)
Even, Lynn and Momma Zippity :)
Lynn....
Even
Lynn
Lynn--looking like she is sporting a fro..nope..just those weird hairs on her bootie!
Lynn!

I still can't believe they are almost 8 months...I remember them being born like it was yesterday...Hopefully I will get more pics of the rest of the litter to share :)

No comments: