Saturday, January 3, 2009

WOO HOO!

After taking many pictures with my Canon powershot...and not liking the results....I have decided to purchase a DSLR camera.

Sometime this week I will be the proud owner of a Canon EOS 50D...I hope to have it before the puppers are born (granted....taking pictures of day old "gerbils" isn't that hard)...but all of you will have the blessing of now being able to see each and every little detail of their cute faces :)

I just couldn't resist how much detail the pictures have off this camera...every whisker on a dog, snowflakes, leaves on trees...amazing...

Now....lets see if I can get that out of the camera..might take a few photography classes to get me to it's level :)

6 comments:

BCxFour said...

I am so stinking jealous....*sigh*

I need a new camera too. The one I have takes nice pictures but it is to darn slow! I can shoot...then wait about 5 seconds before I can shoot again. I miss SO MANY excellent shots! Drives me nuts!

What made you select this one? Do you mind if I ask you where you are ordering it from?

I cant wait to see the shots you are going to get with it!

*drooling for puppy pictures*

Loretta Mueller said...

I was messing around with cameras at Best Buy and I just LOVED this one...

I am buying it online, just still deciding what store exactly to purchase it from in regards to warranties etc...

Loretta Mueller said...

Jodi,

Laughing my butt off! You will get one!

I will let you know how well it works....

Ducking and running :)

Loretta Mueller said...

ok--got the camera..it should be here this week!

Loretta Mueller said...

Actually Miss Jodi...I am following your blog..have been for weeks...I just apparently kicked on the anon. button so it was not showing it...but don't worry I am there!

Jodi said...

Ha. Well, if you're looking to get out of the "bitch" category, it's gonna take a little more than that. Send me the camera, and we'll talk. ;-)