Sunday, January 25, 2009

Puppy People--YOU ROCK!

Just a quick note of thanks to all the people that are getting puppies...my biggest fear when breeding this litter was finding homes that I was SURE would be good enough---yes, if I could keep them all I would...but, Zip decided to have SEVEN...so well, my husband loves me...but he is not mentally disturbed :)

I have a GREAT group of people who are getting puppies, people who are all familiar with the breed, WANT a working border collie and all the herding things they do...understand that the pups from this litter are going to need to be worked and are very excited to be doing that---they are I think about as excited about this litter as I am!

I have no worries when these puppers leave my house (although I will miss them!) but I know they are all going to great homes and I can't wait to watch them all grow up!

Thanks to those who are getting puppies. Hopefully when everyone gets theirs I will be able to announce it on the blog and have pictures if you with your puppies! HINT HINT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have rough collies, but the photos of these Border Collies are incredible. You can see how much they love their activities. Great to see!