Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Morning sickness...

I have never had a child, and at this point I do not see one in my future...so when mothers talk about morning sickness I really couldn't get a grasp of how awful they must feel.

Until now....

Zip has it...I was warned about it..but in my head I thought----this dog has NEVER not eaten....she will be 6 in April and she has NEVER refused a meal...how could this be possible??

Well...it is...

My once happy little dog was now a tired, fatigued little dog that is not eating well...she looks as if she has been on an all night binder, hell...a week of all night binders! She is sleeping a lot, or rather laying around...not nearly as perky on the walks.....other dogs are running around and she is just walking.....watching....

Trying to compare a human to a dog pregnancy is really not possible...but I am trying :) It has been 3 days that she has been like this and this morning when I awoke, I had a little black and white dog...STARING at me.....standing on the bed and just STARING...a tennis ball between her feet....waiting.

Well! I guess the morning sickness is over! Well Zip....don't tell all the countless number of women that you only had morning sickness for 3 days...they probably won't have much sympathy for you...

Pregnancy...I think I will let others enjoy that miracle for awhile longer.

4 comments:

Dancing shepherdess said...

She probably knows there are eight in there, and is just sick about it!! LOL

EmilyHurt said...

Hah! No kidding. It's something I know I'll never experience, and I knwo I won't miss it!! :)

Glad she's feeling better!

Loretta Mueller said...

Yeah no kidding...trust me I am sick about it too!

I just want her to be OK and have a safe delivery...

Jean and Lexie said...

one of my dogs had 9 and she was small. I hope everything goes well.